Kate Middleton and Prince William share adorable unseen snap of Prince Louis following ‘incredible’ Jubilee weekend
KATE Middleton and Prince William have thanked royal supporters for the Jubilee – and Prince Louis even got a personal mention.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge shared unseen photos from the incredible four-day bank holiday, including some of their adorable son.
Prince Louis “stole the show” during nearly every one of his appearances over the four-day event, and has gained a legion of fans in the process.
The new black-and-white shot shows four-year-old Prince Louis from behind with his hands on his hips as he stands next to his dad, Prince William, 39.
The photo was taken on Thursday when Trooping the Colour took place.
Louis can be seen dressed in his sailor outfit, which resembled one Prince William wore 37 years ago.
More on Prince Louis
Royal fans say the same thing as Prince Louis caught covering Kate’s MOUTH
Kate Middleton’s reaction to Prince Louis’ balcony antics according to a friend
In another shot, Kate, 40, is seen crouching down next to Louis and her eldest two kids, Prince George, eight, and Princess Charlotte, seven.
Other snaps in their post today show highlights from the Jubilee, including crowds lining The Mall waving Union Jack flags and the spectacular Tree of Trees sculpture lit up.
On their @dukeandduchessofcambridge Instagram page, William and Kate wrote: “What a fantastic weekend of celebrations.
“Seeing people across the nation coming together with family, friends and loved ones has been extremely special.
Most read in Celebrity
FIT FOR A QUEEN
Royal fans stunned as Her Majesty appears on Palace balcony to end Jubilee
FIT FOR A QUEEN
Kate Middleton made subtle nod to Meghan Markle with THIS fashion accessory
Lip reader reveals the reassuring advice Meghan gave Harry during the Jubilee
George & Charlotte's sweet reaction to Queen pulling sandwich from handbag
“Thank you to everyone who turned out to show their gratitude to The Queen and her inspiring 70 years of leadership.
“From the crowds on the Mall to communities hosting street parties up and down the country, we hope you had a weekend to remember.
“We all had an incredible time, especially Louis…
“W & C.”
Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
Everything to know about the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- When is the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee 2022?
- When is the 4-day bank holiday in 2022?
- How old is the Queen and why does she have two birthdays?
- Queen’s Platinum Jubilee order of events: What happens on the day?
- How to live stream The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee parade
- When is the Platinum Party at the Palace and how to watch on BBC?
- Platinum Jubilee concert line-up: Who is performing for The Queen’s show?
- When is the Big Windsor lunch at Windsor Castle and who’s going?
- What is The Big Jubilee Lunch and how can I organise a street party for the Queen’s Platinum celebrations?
- How to watch the Platinum Jubilee Beacons near me?
- Queen’s Jubilee bank holiday opening times 2022: All the changes for shops including Waitrose, Tesco and John Lewis
- What time will pubs open and close for The Queen's Platinum Jubilee?
- What souvenirs and gifts can I buy to mark the Platinum Jubilee?
- God Save The Queen lyrics: What are the words to the National Anthem?
He was seen jumping for joy and covering his ears during the flyover at Buckingham Palace on Thursday, and also chatting animatedly to the Queen.
All eyes were also on Louis at the Jubilee Pageant yesterday, as he pulled an array of comical expressions.
Louis may have had a lively pageant and was seen bopping along to the music, but he also had some quiet times too.
Read More on The Sun
I’m a hotel cleaner and there are some things guests do which I hate
Princess Charlotte’s gesture to The Queen ‘proves she’s just like mum Kate’
The youngest Cambridge child was seen cuddling up to his devoted mum Kate and giving her a sweet hug.
One fan commented: “This is so sweet!! Louis is the snuggliest kid ever!”
Source: Read Full Article