The Outnet has up to 85% off designer fashion ahead of Black Friday
THE Outnet is the go-to shopping destination for bargain buys on luxury brands.
So it is music to our ears to learn the discounted retailer has up to 85% off select items online.
The Outnet's 85% off sale is available to shop online now.
- Shop The Outnet's 85% off sale – click here
What we love about The Outnet is designer items have already been reduced, but the highly coveted items have been slashed in price even further in the sale.
In The Outnet's Clearance sale clothing, accessories, as well as shoes and bags are up for grabs for less.
Big brands, including Burberry, Ganni, Self-Portrait and many other labels are reduced in the sale.
So whether you are looking for an investment piece, fancy splashing out on yourself, or even snapping up a steal for a special's someone's gift this Christmas, the options are endless.
Sale prices start as low as £8 for a phone case, and fetch up to £2,500 for a Saint Laurent mini dress.
With over 6,000 items in The Outnet's sale it can be overwhelming sifting through to find your perfect purchase, which is where we come in.
1. Alexandre Vauthier Draped Gathered Polka Dot Stretch Silk Satin Mini Dress
Planning a night out, or heading to a wedding, and need a special something, this is for you.
This design is made from luxe silk fabric, which has added stretch for extra comfort.
Not only do we love the style, but the saving of £2,234, which we can't say no to.
- Alexanxdre Vauthier Draped Gathered Polka Dot Stretch Silk Satin Mini Dress, £394 (Was £2,632) – buy here
2. Self Portrait Cropped Cutout Crepe Jumpsuit,
Jumpsuits and Self Portrait are three words we love to hear, throw into the mix sale and you have our full attention.
This stylish number features cropped legs, as well as v-neckline, and a wrap front detail, which is uber-flattering.
Dress up with heels for your next festive party, or with heeled boots for formal work attire.
- Self Portrait Cropped Cutout Crepe Jumpsuit, £48 (Was £320) – buy here
3. OSCAR DE LA RENTA Draped Cotton-Blend Poplin Wrap Shirt
Shake up your white shirt collection with this uber chic Oscar De La Renta wrap front shirt.
This design oozes elegance, thanks to the asymmetric side panelling, and wrap waist detailing.
- OSCAR DE LA RENTA Draped Cotton-Blend Poplin Wrap Shirt, £262 (Was £1,750)- buy here
4. PROENZA SCHOULER Double-Breasted Crepe Blazer
Blazers take pride of place in our closets, and a white number especially as it elevates any outfit.
With a saving of over £1660, this stylish designer blazer is a must have.
Pair with jeans, shorts and thigh high boots, over a dress, the options are endless.
- PROENZA SCHOULER Double-Breasted Crepe Blazer, £294 (Was £1,960) – buy here
5.GANNI Tie-Neck Draped Leopard-Print Stretch-Silk Satin Blouse
We love a print, and animal print is a failsafe look that never dates.
Ganni's Tie-neck Satin Blouse is a great buy for those looking to jazz up that classic "jeans and a nice top" combo.
It has a slight turtle neck, which has a wrap detail gathering across the bust, which accentuates your assets.
- GANNI Tie-Neck Draped Leopard-Print Stretch-Silk Satin Blouse, £70 (Was £350) – buy here
6. J BRAND Velvet Skinny Pants
J Brand is one of the go to labels when it comes to buying jeans and trousers, so it is music to our ears select items from the label are on sale.
The winter months sees a rise in velvet textured garments, and velvet trousers are our personal favourite perfect for your next date night.
- J BRAND Velvet Skinny Pants, £48 (Was £230) – buy here
7. BY FAR Snake-Effect Leather Clutch
A clutch bag is a popular accessory to complete any look, and By Far's leather clutch is our current favourite.
This snake-effect design is not only stylish, and practical, but goes with any outfit, whether it is an all-black outfit or more vibrant number.
- BY FAR Snake-Effect Leather Clutch, £119 (Was £477) – buy here
8. J BRAND Stretch-leather Skinny Pants
Leather pants are a firm favourite in our books, as they are comfortable, warming, stylish and on trend.
This taupe-coloured trousers are slim fitting, high waisted, and feature the addition of belt loops, button and zip front fastening.
Pair it with a sleek white shirt, longline blazer, or t-shirt, the options are endless.
- J BRAND Stretch-leather Skinny Pants, £199 (Was £995) – buy here
9.GALVAN LONDON Adela Open-Back Sequined Tulle Gown
Galvan know how to nail event dressing and elegant gowns, and this Adela gown ticks all the boxes, especially for the festive period.
Whether you are heading out to an extravagant Christmas party, or New Year's Eve do, this will be certain to turn heads – and your bank balance will thank you for the £1,414 saving.
- GALVAN LONDON Adela Open-Back Sequined Tulle Gown, £249 (Was £1,663) – buy here
10. KHAITE Leandra Chantilly Lace-Panelled Satin Midi Slip Dress
Selena Gomez, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Hailey Baldwin are amongst some of the A-listers who rely on the designer brand Khaite.
This number is super sleek and ideal for parties, and date nights. It is a little more elevated than the classic satin slip dress thanks to the lace chest detail and numerous side splits around the hem.
- KHAITE Leandra Chantilly Lace-Panelled Satin Midi Slip Dress, £239 (Was £1,195) – buy here
11.MSGM Metallic Faux Leather And Mesh Exaggerated-Sole Sneakers
Though it is winter and rather grey outside, it doesn't mean our outfits have to be void of colour.
The MSGM trainers are vibrantly coloured, but also have the platform sole to give you just a little bit of extra height.
Wear with a classic jeans and t-shirt combo for extra fashion points.
- Exaggerated-Sole Sneakers, £88 (Was £295) – buy here
If you are on the lookout for more sales and deals, then stay tuned for the upcoming Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.
Speaking of sales, Ryan Air has also slashed prices on select flights, so it is time to book that holiday you've been dreaming of.
While we have you, December is fast approaching and it is the perfect time. to stock up on the most coveted beauty advent calendars.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article