Is Bournemouth vs Aston Villa on TV? Channel, live stream, kick-off time and team news for the Premier League | The Sun
BOURNEMOUTH are back in Premier League action after a two-year absence.
The Cherries secured automatic promotion from the Championship with a 1-0 over Nottingham Forest at the beginning of May.
However, they begin with a tricky test against Steven Gerrard's Aston Villa.
What time does Bournemouth vs Aston Villa kick off?
- Bournemouth's return to the Premier League against Aston Villa will take place on Saturday, August 6.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 3pm UK time.
- Vitality Stadium in Bournemouth is the chosen arena for this clash and it can hold approximately 11,379 supporters.
- A 44th minute strike from former defender Nathan Ake turned out to be the difference maker when the sides last met in 2020.
Is Bournemouth vs Aston Villa on TV and can I live stream it?
- Unfortunately, Bournemouth vs Aston Villa will NOT be broadcasted live on television in the UK.
- This is due to the football blackout laws which prevents matches from being shown live between 2:45pm-5:15pm.
- However fans overseas in the United States can stream the entire action on Peacock.
Bournemouth fans will have to be a little more patient before seeing summer signings Ryan Fredericks and Joe Rothwell as Scott Parker confirmed that they are both still recovering from minor knocks.
Most read in Football
Fans say same thing about Sky Sports' new scoreboard for Palace v Arsenal
Man Utd legend Wayne Rooney signs Benteke for DC United from Crystal Palace
Coventry clash with Rotherham in HUGE doubt over pitch safety fears
I was upgraded to business class after being mistaken for England hero Kelly
The Cherries boss said: "He [Rotherwell] did a sprint and just felt something in his quad. He won't be ready for the start of the season.
"Ryan Fredericks is on the grass again. Again, next weekend comes a bit too quick for him, but he is on the right track."
But former Middlesbrough winger Marcus Tavernier will be eager to impress on the flanks for Bournemouth.
Meanwhile, Steven Gerrard faces some problems of his own as Ezri Konsa and Kortney Hause are likely to miss their Premier League opener whilst Carney Chukwuemeka is all set to join Chelsea.
However, Leon Bailey is fit and firing again having featured in all five pre-season fixtures.
And summer signing Boubacar Kamara is also in contention to feature in his first competitive fixture for Villa.
- Bournemouth to win 29/10
- Draw 5/2
- Aston Villa to win 1/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair correct as of Saturday, August 6
Source: Read Full Article