Meghan Markle and Prince Harry matched in bright red at one of their final engagements as working royals
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are making their final event appearances in Britain before they relinquish their royal duties at the end of March.
- On Saturday, they attended the Mountbatten Festival of Music at Royal Albert Hall in London.
- Meghan Markle wore a $1,693 Safiyaa floor-length red gown with a cape detail and matching clutch.
- Her red gown matched the outfit of Prince Harry, who wore the uniform signifying his title as Captain General of the Royal Marines — a title he'll relinquish on March 31.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
On Saturday, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry attended their second-to-last official engagement as working members of the royal family.
Dressed in coordinating red ensembles, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrived at the Mountbatten Festival of Music at Royal Albert Hall in London. The festival is a charity event for the Royal Marines.
Meghan Markle's gown is by Safiyaa and is available for purchase at the time of writing for $1,693. Called the Kalika Long Dress, the design features a cape detail at the top. The duchess paired the outfit with a matching Manolo Blahnik clutch and dark-red statement earrings.
Her look coordinated with the royal uniform worn by Prince Harry, which signifies his military ranking as Captain General of the Royal Marines.
Prince Harry will no longer hold his Royal Marines title once the couple transitions out of royal duties.
Rebecca English, royals correspondent at the Daily Mail, said in a tweet that the couple's appearance at the Mountbatten Festival of Music marked potentially one of the last where Prince Harry would represent his title as Captain General of the Royal Marines.
Before officially stepping back from royal duties at the end of the month, Markle is set to attend an International Women's Day event on Sunday, and the next day, both Markle and Prince Harry will attend a Commonwealth Day service at Westminster Abbey with the Queen and other members of the royal family.
Source: Read Full Article