Sun Superdays 2021 – Alton Towers Resort Terms and Conditions
Alton Towers Terms & Conditions:
- Open to residents in England, Wales and Scotland aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with this promotion, including third party promotional partners.
- Only one application per household. Only one application method may be used. Multiple applications from the same household will ALL be cancelled.
- Application for two free tickets is via one of two methods:
a) Via the Sun Savers app or website (online application) – you must collect NINE unique Sun Savers codes by purchase of The Sun and The Sun on Sunday between Saturday, April 17 – Tuesday, May 4, 2021. Once you have entered nine unique codes you will be directed to book a specific date to visit the attraction. You will receive e-tickets which can be printed or displayed on your mobile device.
b) Via token collect (postal application) – you must collect TEN differently numbered tokens by purchase of The Sun and The Sun on Sunday between Saturday, April 17 – Sunday, May 4, 2021 and complete the booking form found in the newspaper on Saturday, April 17, 2021. For postal applications you must select THREE date bands in order of preference and submit your application via post. Applications that do not include THREE date band choices will not be processed. Applications that do not have THREE band choices written on the outer envelope will be processed last. If your completed application is successful, your tickets will be allocated for one specific date from a date band on a first come, first served basis and you will not be able to exchange your tickets or use them on any other day under any circumstance. Tickets will be allocated in phases.
- Tickets are available to visit the Attraction between Tuesday, April 27 and Thursday, November 4, 2021. The following dates are ONLY available to Sun Savers applications and not available for postal applications:
a) Every Saturday and Sunday between Tuesday, April 27, 2021 and Thursday, November 4, 2021.
b) Saturday, May 1 – Monday, May 3, 2021;
c) Saturday, May 29 – Sunday, June 6, 2021;
d) Saturday, July 17 – Wednesday, September 1, 2021;
e) Saturday, October 16 – Sunday, October 31, 2021.
- Tickets are strictly subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis. You are encouraged to book early to book early to avoid disappointment particularly for tickets during weekends and school holidays which have more limited availability. There are 9,400 tickets available during school and bank holidays. There are 13,250 weekend tickets available.
- Tickets are non-transferable and are only valid for entry to Alton Towers Resort (the “Attraction”) on the allocated date/period.
- All Sun Savers applications are subject to a £2.00 booking fee. This will not be refunded in the event of cancellation of your tickets.
- The closing date for applications is strictly Monday, May 17, 2021. We will not be able to process or honour any applications received after this date.
- In the event incorrect or incomplete information is provided this may result in the rejection of your application.
- Please allow 28 days after the closing date for your tickets to arrive. For any general queries about your application please email [email protected] or use Live Chat at help.thesun.co.uk.
- No liability will be accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed in the post or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit your ability to participate in the promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
- The Promoter and Alton Towers Resort cannot take any responsibility for any unused tickets and will not, under any circumstance, reissue tickets for an alternative date if the allocated date is missed.
- Photocopies are not accepted.
- Tickets have no cash value and will be VOID and invalid if transferred to parties other than the applicant.
- Tickets are not for re-sale. A breach of this condition will entitle Alton Towers Resort or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- Tickets must be presented upon entrance. E-tickets may be shown via a mobile device.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Any further additional visitors accompanying offer ticket holders must purchase online in advance.
- The successful applicant and guest are responsible for travel to and from the attraction at their own expense.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain attractions.
- Adult tickets for persons aged 12 years and above. Children are aged 3-11 years. Children under three years old are admitted free of charge. No person under the age of 12 will be admitted to the Attraction unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such person or persons whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
- Tickets are subject to Alton Towers Resort terms and conditions (found at altontowers.com/terms-and-conditions/). For general information about the attraction and opening hours, please visit altontowers.com
- Alton Towers Resort reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of the attraction or other reasons including overcapacity.
- Please note car parking charges apply at attractions which are not included with free tickets.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of this promotion is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publishers of The Sun) (the “Promoter”). Your completed application form is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
- The Promoter, its affiliates, and Alton Towers Resort may amend or withdraw any element of the promotion for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the promotion entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Promoter, its affiliates, and Alton Towers Resort are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences. Therefore, the Promoter and Alton Towers Resort shall not be responsible if a participant is unable to redeem their tickets for any time period as a result of government guidelines or restrictions resulting from COVID-19. No alternative booking dates or compensation will be made available in these circumstances.
- All Alton Towers Resort guests (over 11 years old) will be required to wear masks on all rides (excluding water rides), shops and toilets and when queuing inside for food and drink. Please bring a suitable face mask with you.
- Alton Towers Resort asks all guests to remain with their family and friends, in group of 6 or less, keeping a safe distance apart (2m where possible) from other guests.
- In addition, visitors may see guest-facing employees wearing protective equipment including face coverings and, where appropriate, visors. Hygiene screens have been installed in front of many of the counters, and Alton Towers Resort have installed social distancing markers throughout the attractions.
- To be safely admitted into the attraction, employees and guests are required to participate in a mandatory temperature check using a non-contact thermometer. These non-invasive temperature checks are being applied as a condition of entry. Anyone who is displaying a temperature above 37.8 degrees Celsius will unfortunately not be allowed to enter. Visitors with certain health conditions and disabilities related to higher bodily temperatures should speak to the attraction team upon booking to ensure we can provide the correct assistance on an individual basis. Those showing COVID-19 symptoms are also requested not to visit the attraction. Alton Towers Resort are asking all our guests to play their part in helping to protect themselves and each other.
Source: Read Full Article