Wolves vs Man Utd LIVE: Stream FREE, TV channel, kick-off time, team news for TODAY'S Premier League clash
MANCHESTER UNITED finish up their season with a trip to Wolves.
The match will be Nuno Santo's last game in charge of Wolves, while Ole Gunnar Solskjaer assesses his United side ahead of the Europa League final next Wednesday.
When is Wolves vs Man Utd?
- Wolves vs Man Utd is on Sunday, May 23.
- The match kicks off at 4pm.
- Molineux – with 10,000 fans in attendance – plays host.
What TV channel and live stream is Wolves vs Man Utd on?
Wolves vs Man Utd is live on BT Sport 1.
BT begin their coverage at 3pm.
How can I watch Wolves vs Man Utd for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
United captain Harry Maguire has already been ruled out of that showpiece due to injury and is therefore out of the Wolves clash.
Meanwhile midfielders Fred and Scott McTominay are both available despite picking up knocks against Fulham.
Wingers Anthony Elanga and Amad Diallo could also be involved as Solskjaer looks set to hand some of his youngsters a chance to shine.
Anthony Martial was also hoping to return from injury, but it seems this game has come a little too soon for the Frenchman.
What have they said?
Solskjaer on summer transfers: "Of course we're planning as we normally do, that's an ongoing process. We're looking at the squad and I hope we're going to strengthen with two or three players – we definitely need to challenge higher up in the table. We're still too far behind to think it's just going to come by itself.
"We've had a few players on-loan that might come back in. There is interest in a few others going out. You want to come out of the transfer window strengthened. It's difficult to say, I can't see too many outgoings."
Source: Read Full Article