Billie Faiers 'gutted' as gruelling renovations delay move into £1.4m dream home for another YEAR
BILLIE Faiers has said gruelling renovations will delay her move into her £1.4m dream home for another YEAR.
Work on the mansion is now underway after the reality TV star and her husband were first refused planning permission last year.
The Mummy Diaries star Billie, 31,who found fame on Towie- revealed the hold up might be longer than expected before their beautiful family can move into their new Brentwood home.
Speaking at the star-studded Peter Rabbit 2 premiere at Picturehouse Central in London's Piccadilly, Billie told The Sun: "Yes we’re moving house. I'm gutted though as it won’t be another year before we can move in because of all the renovations.
"We are excited to get in there though, so hopefully next year as there’s still a lot to do.”
The busy mum-of-two looked stunning at the premiere in a floaty white shirt, with her doting husband Greg Shepherd and their kids Nelly, six, and Arthur, three.
She was joined by her former Towie pals Ferne McCann and her sweet daughter Sunday.
Towie queen Amy Childs looked elegant in a chic satin dresswith her adorable daughter Polly and her doting boyfriend Tim.
JLS star Aston was also there with his family as was Love Island winner Jack Fincham.
Meanwhile just last weekend Billie and Greg were confronted with a pile of bricks as they checked the progress on their mansion.
Buying their dream home has come with its own challenges as they were denied planning permission last year.
In July 2020 a council officer raised concerns saying the couple's home would be the biggest house on the street and the increase in size from the original home would not be acceptable – despite the previous owner having planning permission to build two houses.
Planning rows with neighbours ensued and resulted in several months of delays, but the celebrity couple are finally moving ahead with their huge transformation project.
The pair are finally seeing their dream home being built from scratch and stood metres away from a pile of bricks after they demolished the previous home that stood on the land.
The couple decided to demolish the rundown house they had snapped up for £1.4 million, which was constructed in the 1920s, and are transforming it into a luxury modern mansion.
A drawing of how the property will look was unveiled on Brentwood Borough Council's website earlier this year, and revealed their plan to tear down the perimeter fence and install a huge front driveway, private gate access and front lawn.
The couple's plans show five bedrooms with the en-suite master bedroom having a huge dressing room.
Source: Read Full Article